Dr. Banerjee is a practicing Family Medicine Physician and an Electronic Engineer, actively involved in developing medical informatics, medical electronics, and space technology.
This website provides commonly-used medical resources in Family Medicine for physicians and patients, and a quasi-cv.
- Shomir Banerjee MD
- Fountain Hospice
- Knowledge Health
- Paloma Health
- Brightside Health
- Resistojet: Novel resistojet OMS for pocket-cube satellite community, fits niche between ion thrusters and combustion thrusters. Alpha Centauri Technologies LLC
- Holter monitor: Cellular enabled stand-alone stick-on ekg, as well as other biometric monitoring. For loved ones at risk, who can't afford more expensive products, and for neurotic persons - you know who you are. ;-) Still a prototype.
- MoleTracker: Smart-phone app for tracking progress of troublesome nevi or other skin lesions. More of an idea than an actual project.
- Yellow Baby: One-stop shop web-app for managing hyperbilirubinemia in the neonate. Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia web-app needs an update, and android app is in limbo, but the initial app works.
- Medical Informatics Engineering Consulting